Recipes courtesy of Eisberg Alcohol-free Sparkling White Wine
Spice Rack Crush
20ml Spiced Gomme
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine
10ml lemon juice
10ml cantaloupe melon juice
For the spiced gomme:
400g caster sugar
15 cardamon pods
3 star anise
1tbs of pink peppercorns
3 cinnamon sticks
2 melon balls
- First make the spiced gomme: add the water and caster sugar to a large saucepan, along with the cardamon pods, star anise, cloves, pink peppercorns and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil – stirring constantly. When it reaches boiling point remove from the heat and allow to cool. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Add the spiced gomme, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling White Wine, lemon juice and cantaloupe melon juice to a mixing glass and stir.
- Strain the mixture into a daiquiri style glass or standard 6oz coupette glass.
- Use a melon baller to create balls of cantaloupe melon and soak in spiced gomme.
- Thread the soaked melon balls onto a skewer and sprinkle with chilli threads to garnish.
Ma Petite Chérie
15ml lemon juice
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine
Cherry syrup reduction
For the cherry syrup reduction:
1 tbs Bon Maman Cherry jam
1 tbs water
- First make the cherry syrup reduction: add the cherry jam and the water to a small saucepan and mix. Bring it to the boil – stirring constantly until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice, Eisberg Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine and the cherry syrup reduction to a glass mixer (keeping a small amount aside to garnish) and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a tall flute glass.
- Garnish with cherry syrup soaked fresh cherries on a skewer.
Cabernet Sauvignon Crush
125ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Cabernet Sauvignon
75ml cherry juice
50ml raspberry shrub
20ml mint gomme
10ml lime juice
For the mint gomme:
500g caster sugar
12 sprigs of mint
For the raspberry shrub:
2 punnets of raspberries
200g caster sugar
Zest of 3 lemons
250ml red wine vinegar
A sprig of mint
- First make the raspberry shrub: wash the raspberries before combining with the sugar, lemon zest and red wine vinegar in a lidded jar. Allow to sit for at least 2 days before pouring through a strainer into an airtight jar. Keep refrigerated until used.
- Next make the mint gomme: add the water and caster sugar to a large saucepan and bring to boil – stirring constantly. When it reaches boiling point remove from the heat, add 12 sprigs of mint and allow to cool. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Add the Eisberg Alcohol-Free Cabernet Sauvignon, cherry juice, raspberry shrub, mint gomme and lime juice to a mixing glass.
- Shake the ingredients in the mixing glass then strain into a chalice glass with cubed ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, a couple of raspberries and a dusting of icing sugar.