Credit: Delicious Treats From Iceland
Cooking time: 10min
- Sweat the diced onions in a little oil over a medium to low heat until soft. Cool completely.
- Mix together the mash, cheese, onions and season to taste.
- Roll into 12 individual sausage shapes and chill in the fridge until firm.
- Place the formed mash into the flour, then the egg and then into the breadcrumbs until all have been fully coated.
- Place onto a baking tray, drizzle with a little oil and then into a preheated 180°C oven for 10min. Serve with a dollop of brown sauce.