Credit: This recipe is from top chef Vincent Chen, Head Chef at Royal China Fulham
The summer months are the perfect time for scallops, and teamed up with fresh asparagus, makes a perfectly delightful light summer lunch.
Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 5min
- Heat the olive oil in a wok.
- Saute the garlic until soft and golden.
- Add the scallops and fry for one minute on each side.
- Place the asparagus and carrot in the wok and continue to stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add salt, sugar and white pepper to taste.
- Display on individual plates and serve.