A great recipe for entertaining, with an unusual pickled red onion topping – delicious!
Cooking time: 90min
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions. Sweat on a low heat until soft, for about 10 minutes.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and curry paste and cook for 1min, stirring regularly. Add 50ml of the chicken stock and cook out until it has evaporated.
- Add the diced chicken and cook for about 5min until nicely coloured. Add the tinned tomatoes, remaining chicken stock, red pepper and a pinch of salt. Simmer for 1hr.
- In the meantime, cut the onions in half then finely slice into crescents. Place in a bowl with the chopped coriander and cover with the Lightly Seasoned vinegar blend. Drain after 15min.
- Serve the curry with rice, naan bread and a generous helping of quick-pickled onions.