Give your guests a warm welcome with these delicious French-style appetisers ahead of the main meal. Perfectly creamy and tangy, these are guaranteed to leave everyone’s taste buds tantalised!
- Remove the crusts from each slice of toast.
- Top two slices of the toast with a layer of Saint Agur cheese, the ham and then another layer of cheese.
- Add the other two slices of bread on top, pressing together to seal.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the sandwiches until golden and crispy and the Saint Agur has melted.
- Fry the quail eggs into small, round fried eggs.
- Cut each sandwich into four squares with a sharp knife and top the sandwiches with the fried eggs.