Suitable for vegans, this dish is rich in Indian flavours with the added freshness of coriander and lime
Cooking time: 20min
- Set a small saucepan of water over a high heat and bring to the boil. Add the potato and boil for about 10min until tender. Once cooked, drain and set to one side.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, set a wok over a high heat and add the oil. Add the onions and fry for a few minutes until they soften and start to change colour.
- Add the garlic, ginger, pepper and courgette then fry for a further 3min until softened.
- Add the garam masala, turmeric and dried chillies and fry for 1min as the spices become fragrant.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and keep stirring frequently, about 2min. Add the green peas and potatoes and fry for another minute.
- Add the super grains and mix everything thoroughly frying for another 2-3min.
- Turn off the heat, add the lime juice, salt, coriander leaves and spring onions then top with almonds.
- Divide between four dishes.