These are very grown up and sophisticated mini pancakes indeed!
Preparation time: 15min
Cooking time: 12min
- In a large jug, gently whisk together all pancake ingredients until smooth. Leave to stand for 10min.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and brush with oil. Pour in heaped tablespoons of pancake batter spacing a few centimetres apart. Repeat to fit 3-4 in the pan.
- Cook for about a minute until bubbles appear on the surface, flip or turn and cook for a further 30secs. Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 20 mini pancakes in total.
- In a large bowl mix coffee, amaretto and icing sugar. Add the mascarpone and whisk until thick.
- Spread a heaped teaspoonful of the coffee mixture onto each of your mini pancakes, and layer to create a small stack, adding a handful of raspberries to two layers in each stack.
- Dust with a little coffee and serve.