Bacofoil teams up with Masterchef favourite, Lisa, to create a sticky traybake recipe ideal for a mid-week family meal.
Preparation time: 15min
Cooking time: 50min
- Heat your oven to 200°C, Fan Oven 180°C Gas Mark 6. Line a roasting tin with Bacofoil The Non-Stick Kitchen Foil (this will ensure the chicken won’t stick to the foil).
- Slice the shallots and cut the potatoes in half. Scatter in the base of the foil-lined ovenproof dish and drizzle the ingredients with the oil.
- To make the marinade, mix the lemon juice with the garlic, honey and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and coat with the marinade. Sit the chicken thighs on top of the shallots and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and scatter over the sprigs of thyme.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50min until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy and sticky.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the chopped parsley. Serve with a selection of seasonal veg.