It’s incredible that this sweet, gooey, indulgent millionaire’s shortbread is vegan and gluten-free! And with all its wholefood ingredients, this is surely the healthiest cake ever…
Preparation time: 20min
Cooking time: 10min + 4hrs chilling
- Put all the base ingredients in your food processor and blitz until everything comes together.
- Line a tray with baking paper, then press the base mix firmly down and into the sides.
Pop in the fridge while you make the caramel.
- Wash the food processor, then add the caramel ingredients and blitz until you get a super smooth
- Remove the base from the fridge and spread the caramel over the top. Return to the fridge.
- Break up the chocolate and place in a glass bowl with the coconut oil then very gently melt over a
saucepan of simmering water.
- Pour the chocolate over the caramel and then return the millionaire’s shortbread to the fridge for at least 4hrs to firm up.
- Slice as desired. Can be kept in the freezer.