These biscuits are so cute and moreish, with a chewy fruity twist and a touch of spice. Why not add eyes and whiskers to your Bunny Biscuits using Fruit Bowl‘s Raspberry Fruit Flakes and Strawberry Peelers, both of which contribute to your five-a-day?
The Fruit Bowl range is available to buy in Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Coop, Asda, Waitrose and on Ocado.
Preparation Time: 20min
Cooking Time: 40min
Makes: 12-15 biscuits approx
- Preheat the oven to 200◦C (adjust to fan assisted oven as necessary) or Gas mark 6.
- Lightly grease a large baking tray, or use baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour, mixed spice, grated orange zest and the Fruit Flakes.
- Add the egg and combine all of the ingredients into a dough.
- Roll out on to a lightly floured work surface until the dough is about 4mm in thickness. Use your preferred bunny cutter to cut out each biscuit.
- Place the biscuits on the baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20min until pale golden in colour.
- Let the biscuits cool on a wire rack – and then decorate!
On the hunt for more lovely Easter recipes? Pick up a copy of Your Best Ever Easter magazine. Pages of beautiful baking, lovely gift ideas, home decor and travel inspiration for the months ahead. Just £4.30 – find out more and order your copy here!