Home Spa Heaven


Home spa products

The spas may be closed just now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in some serious pampering. Take it easy, relax and enjoy some of these products from the comfort of home…

Cleanser

Ren Cleanser

REN Rosa Centifolia Cleanse and Reveal Hot Cloth Cleanser
£15.00 (100ml) at Escentual.com

Gentle but effective, the Cleanse and Reveal Hot Cloth Cleanser is infused with comforting cocoa butter that will cocoon skin with its soothing and nourishing properties. Refreshing rosa centifolia flower extract will breathe new life into your skin, while rosa damascena extract will wash over you with its calming scent, inducing a lovely feeling of wellbeing.


Facial Mask

Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask
£15 (75ml) at Escentual.com

Formulated to boost your skin’s natural radiance, the Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask instantly restores luminosity back into your complexion. One part of the double-peel action consists of chemical AHAs made from fruit acids, which sweep away dead skin cells to reveal a fresher, more even texture to the skin. Secondly, a physical exfoliator made with a volcanic rock origin buffs and brightens your skin tone.


Moisturiser

Moisturiser

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
£26 (50ml) at Escentual.com

A cult-favourite moisturiser, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream will hydrate your skin for up to 24 hours, leaving behind a smooth finish that looks radiant and healthy. One of these bestselling day creams is sold every minute worldwide! Loved by all skin types, but particularly those with dry skin, its clever formula infuses an intensive yet lightweight dose of moisture, keeping your skin topped up with hydration throughout the day without a heavy feel or greasy finish.


Serum

serum

La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10
£38 (30ml) at Escentual.com

Skin ageing can be caused by many things. Genetic factors account to 30% of the ageing process due to the slow down of the metabolism of skin cells, with the remaining 70% caused by exposure to external factors such as UV rays, pollution, infrared and tobacco smoke. Created to address this issue, and specifically formulated to be suitable for use on sensitive skin, Pure Vitamin C10 is the first serum formulated at pH 5.5 which offers the best tolerance for sensitive skin.


Bath Oil

Ren Bath Oil

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil
£32 (110ml) at Escentual.com

Intensely nourish and hydrate your skin and feel your worries and tensions melt away with the indulgent REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil. This luxurious bath oil has been formulated with renowned Moroccan Rose Otto Oil Extract, which will deeply moisturise and condition whilst gently scenting skin with the sensual fragrance of roses.


Oil for Body, Face & Hair

Oil for Face Body and Hair

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Riche Multi-Purpose Nourishing Oil Spray
£32.50 (100ml) at Escentual.com

Pamper your skin with the comforting touch of the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Riche Multi-Purpose Nourishing Oil Spray for Face, Body and Hair. This great multi-purpose products is a richer version of the iconic Huile Prodigieuse dry oil. Perfect for very dry skin, this repairing formula will provide intense nutrition whilst leaving a supple, satin finish.


Body Balm

Body balm

Nuxe Reve de Miel Melting Honey Body Oil Balm
£22.50 (200ml) at Escentual.com

Every time you use this luxurious body balm, it will be an unforgettable sensory experience that you’ll want to relive again and again. Its addictive silky texture glides onto the skin effortlessly, transforming into oil when massaged. A delight to use, each application releases a luscious scent with notes of sweet honey, mimosa and creamy vanilla.


 

Allison Hay

I joined the My Weekly team ten years ago, and I love the variety of topics we cover both online and in the magazine. I manage the digital content for the brand, sharing features and information on the website, social media and in our digital newsletters. I also work for Your Best Ever Christmas - perfect as it's my favourite time of year!