Credit: Joy Skipper
These delicious cakecakes, topped with a chocolate orange mousse, are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and vegan.
Chill time: 1hr 10min
- Place the ground almonds, pumpkin seeds and dates into a food processor and blitz to break down. Add half of the coconut oil, half the cacao powder and the cinnamon and blitz again.
- Spoon into 6 silicone cupcake cases, pressing down and levelling the top, and place in the fridge for at least 30min.
- Meanwhile, melt together the creamed coconut and remaining coconut oil. Leave to cool slightly.
- Place the mango into a small blender with the chia seeds, 1tbsp of the maple syrup, the turmeric and lime juice. Blitz to a purée. Pour in the melted creamed coconut and coconut oil and blitz again to a smooth purée.
- Spoon the mango purée over the crumb base in the cupcake cases. Chill for another 30-40min, until set.
- Place the remaining cacao powder, maple syrup and the avocado and orange zest into a small blender and blend until smooth. Spoon into a piping bag with star nozzle.
- Remove the cupcakes from their cases and pipe the chocolate orange mousse on top.