Making the perfect pizza is super-simple using Napolina Pizza Bases. These recipes with three different toppings are great as a quick and easy midweek meal, or as a recipe for kids to join in the cooking experience. Pizzette simply means ‘mini pizza’.
- Preheat your oven to 240°C / 220°C Fan / Gas Mark 9.
- Take 1 carton of Napolina Passata with Basil or 1 jar of Napolina Tomato & Herb Pizza Topping and pour into a bowl.
- Take 1 pack of Napolina Mini Pizza Bases and spread 75g of the passata (or pizza topping) over each pizza base with a spoon, leaving a very thin border around the edge.
- Place mozzarella slices on top and sprinkle with the dried oregano.
- Bake for 10min until crisp and golden. Serve with fresh basil leaves.
Why not try adding your favourite toppings to personalise your pizza? We recommend:
- Mushroom and green pepper
- Spicy pepperoni
- Ham and mushroom
Try more of Napolina’s delicious pizza topping recipes