Support the Paws For Tea charity event for the Blue Cross and let your canine companion join in! This great recipe from Amy-Beth Ellice is tasty and healthy for dogs and humans alike.
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 15min
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4 and line two baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Place the oats into a food processor and process for 1-2min until you have a fine, flour-like consistency. Add the wholemeal and mix until incorporated.
- Add the peanut butter, mashed banana and egg to the mix and process until the mixture comes together into a dough.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface until 1cm thick and cut out shapes using a dog bone-shaped biscuit cutter. To prevent the dough from sticking to the cutter, dip it in some flour.
- Place the biscuits onto the prepared baking sheets and sprinkle with oats. Bake them for 15min until golden brown. Allow to cool before giving to your dog.