Nothing warms up a chilly day or evening like fried chicken. This burger is an indulgent recipe with an autumnal twist. Featuring a pumpkin slaw, fresh guacamole and creamy melted cheese, it’s truly délicieux.
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 20min
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken breasts for 10-12min until thoroughly cooked. Turn the chicken regularly during cooking.
- Lightly fry the garlic paste and chilli paste in a non-stick pan over a medium heat for 2-3min. Set aside.
- In a pan of boiling water, add the pumpkin. Heat for no longer than 1min, drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix together the pumpkin and roasted red peppers, cooked garlic and chilli paste, chopped coriander and grated Parmesan in a bowl, then pour over the vinaigrette dressing.
- Preheat the grill. Place the slices of Monterey Jack cheese on top of the fried chicken breasts and grill until lightly melted.
- To assemble the burger, place a couple of pieces of lettuce on the base of the bun, followed by a large spoonful of the pumpkin slaw. Place the fried chicken with the melted cheese on top, followed by a couple of small spoonfuls of the mashed avocado and place the Brioche Burger Bun top on. Bon appétit!