Like summertime in a glass, this cocktail is made with KEEPR’s Raspberry & Honey Gin – and you can win a bottle of this delicious tipple if you enter between May 18-24 2021!
- To make honey syrup: In a small saucepan simmer gently (do not boil) 1 jar of KEEPR’s honey and 75ml of water. When the honey has dissolved remove from the heat. Keep in a glass jar in the fridge for 7 days or freeze.
- Add lime juice, honey syrup, three raspberries and gin to a Boston tin.
- Dry shake for 10 seconds then open the shaker and add 3-4 ice cubes and shake for a further 5-10 seconds.
- Add 3-4 ice cubes to a hi-ball glass and double strain the liquid into the glass.
- Top with soda and garnish with a raspberry.