Hoping to sneak some extra veg into your grandchildren? These lovely rich chocolate brownies (with kale) might just be the answer!
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 35min
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Grease and base line a 22cm square tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 3-4min. Cool under cold water and drain well, squeezing out any excess liquid, then chop.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together until pale. Stir in the chocolate mixture and cavolo nero.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder. Fold into the brownie mixture and pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 35-40min. Cool slightly before removing from the tin and cut into 12 chocolate brownies.