A quick mid-week meal that’s ready in 30 mins! For your chance to win a ROCCO hamper of Italian ingredients (between July 20-26, 2021), click here.
Cooking time: 30min
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the rosemary and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, and then add the sugar.
- Cook until the tomatoes have just begun to soften into the sauce, which takes about 5min.
- Slice the sausage into 5mm thick rounds and add to the pan with the crushed chillies. Add the cream and 2tbsp of parsley and allow to bubble for 3-4min, stirring frequently until the cream has reduced by half. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente. Drain and stir into the sauce with the grated Parmesan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve.