It’s National Prosecco Day today (August 13, 2021) so why not pair a chilled glass of bubbly with a special dish? This Salmon Linguine only takes half an hour from prep to plate, and it’s packed with flavour!
Preparation and cooking time: 30min
- Prepare the salmon by removing the skin from the salmon portions, then slice the salmon into 10mm thick slices.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook as per pack instructions.
- Heat a frying pan and 1tbsp of oil. Add the salmon pieces and season. Cook for 2-3min, turning halfway through cooking.
- Add the garlic , butternut squash and chilli to the salmon and cook for another minute.
- Add the sundried tomato paste, courgette and white wine and cook for 3-4min until the white wine has reduced by half.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the salmon.
- Add lemon juice, parsley and 2tbsp of olive oil and gently toss the pasta and salmon together.
- Taste and correct the seasoning before dividing into two pasta bowls.
- Drizzle with a little extra oil.