Packed with colour and flavour, this zingy salad will bring a touch of sunshine to the dinner table! Lizi’s High Protein Granola is available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s Waitrose, ASDA and Morrisons
Cooking time: 35min
- Preheat the oven at 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- With a chopping board and sharp knife, cut the butternut squash in half long-ways and scoop out the seeds from half.
- Slice the butternut squash into thin slices cross-ways, leaving the skin on.
- Peel and cut the red onions into wedges.
- Put the slices of butternut squash and onion onto a roasting tin and sprinkle with oil and chilli flakes. Roast for 35min.
- Using the hob, and a small pan on a medium heat, cook the borlotti beans for around 5min and leave to cool.
- Start to pile the salad leaves onto a serving dish.
- In a jam jar, put in the mustard, balsamic vinegar, agave nectar/maple syrup, oil and an ice cube. Put the lid on and shake well.
- Pile the roasted squash and red onion onto the salad leaves. Add the borlotti beans, sundried tomatoes and the peeled and sliced orange/clementine. Toss gently to combine with some of the dressing.
- Sprinkle the Lizi’s High Protein Granola on top and drizzle with some more of the dressing. Serve and enjoy.