Have you always wanted to see your words in print? We’re currently looking for My Weekly Pocket Novels stories, filled with romance, drama, thrills and excitement!
What are Pocket Novels?
Pocket Novels are 50,000 words stories that sweep the reader away on adventures, with intrigue, drama and romance!
The focus is on the developing relationship between the two main characters, which of course will end in love – but how will they get there?
What we’re looking for…
- Real characters the reader can believe in – but they can have flaws
- All genres considered – cosy crime, historical or modern romance
- A plot that’s thrilling or chilling, puzzling or alarming – that brings the heroine and hero together
- A page turner with tension, drama in every chapter and plenty of cliff-hangers
- Passion (without being too explicit)
- Villains who get their come-uppance!
Submitting a story
Please send a synopsis and the first three chapters via email to email@example.com. Mark the subject as My Weekly Pocket Novel. We will ask to see the rest of the novel if we are interested. Payment is now £350 per novel.
Read our full guidelines
Before starting to write, read our guidelines for writing and submitting Pocket Novels. We can’t wait to receive your stories!