Lighter than a stew, but chunkier than a soup, this Mediterranean-inspired meal will be on the table in no more than thirty minutes!
Cooking time: 30min
- In a pot over medium heat, combine olive oil, onion, carrot, celery, peppers and garlic and stir-fry for 5min.
- Add flour and stir well. Add water and Yondu and stir again.
- Once it starts boiling, add beans and thyme and let is simmer for 5min covered with a lid.
- Turn off the heat and stir in fresh spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Rub some fresh garlic and drizzle olive oil on the slice of bread before toasting it. Serve the stew with this toast on top, adding some freshly-ground black pepper.
Cook’s tip: You can use gluten-free flour or corn starch instead of wheat flour if you want to keep it gluten-free.