This tasty non-alcoholic aperitif is perfect for people who don’t drink alcohol or are the designated driver…
- Juice 2 limes into a bowl, keeping a slice for decoration.
- Pour a carton of Passata with peppers & chilli into a bowl.
- Grate in nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir well then chill in the fridge for 30min.
- Wet the rim of a glass and dip into sugar.
- Add the chilled mixture into the glass and serve with a slice of lime.
- Try other variations of Napolina Passata with basil, lemon juice or Worcestershire sauce.