Using lighter condensed milk and natural ingredients, this is a treat the whole family can enjoy…
- Heat the oven to 130˚C, Gas Mark ½, and oil a 34cm x 20cm x 3cm (13 1⁄2″ x 8″ x 1″) brownie baking tin.
- Warm the condensed milk in a large saucepan.
- Mix together all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Add the warm condensed milk and mix together to distribute the ingredients and coat with the condensed milk.
- Spread the mixture into the tin and press drown with a spatula or wooden spoon to even the surface.
- Bake for 1 hour, then remove and leave to cool for 20 minutes, cut in half and 8 across to make 16 bars. Leave to cool completely.