This dish encompasses classic Italian flavours and the individual parcels keep all the flavours sealed in with minimal clean up afterwards. It’s gluten-free, too! Look out for more dishes in a parcel in this week’s issue of My Weekly, on sale now!
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC, Fan Oven 170ºC fan, Gas Mark 5.
- Take four large pieces of Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil and place it dull side up onto a baking sheet.
- Place a handful of spinach onto the dull side of each piece of foil, then add a chicken breast. Spread a teaspoonful of pesto over each breast, and divide the cherry tomatoes between the parcels.
- Fold each piece of foil into a loose parcel, scrunching the ends together, and allow plenty of room for the steam to cook the ingredients. Then, place the foil parcels onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20min.
- Once cooked, very carefully open the parcels slightly, taking care as steam will escape, and check the chicken is almost cooked.
- Scatter over the mozzarella and return to the oven for a further 5-10min, leaving the parcels open until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and scatter over the basil leaves and a little black pepper, then serve with crusty bread and a side salad.