Tempting, so delicious and very quick and easy, Black Cherries make the perfect topping to these yummy Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, Fan Oven 170°C, Gas Mark 5. Put 12 paper muffin cases into a muffin tin.
- Sift the flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar.
- In a jug, beat the egg, milk and vanilla extract together, then stir in the melted butter. Pour into the dry ingredients and add half the can of Princes Black Cherry Fruit Filling. Stir until just combined – do not beat!
- Share the mixture between the muffin cases. Bake for 23-25min. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Mix the soft cheese and icing sugar together. Use to top the muffins, along with the remaining Black Cherry Fruit Filling and some crumbled chocolate flake or chocolate curls.