There’s nothing better than a delicious and warming pasta dish for tea! Make with quick and convenient Canned Food https://www.lovecannedfood.com/
- Boil the fusilli for the time stated on the packaging whilst heating the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the halloumi, chorizo and onion, frying for 5min until the ingredients begin to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and peppers and fry together for a further 3min.
- Pour the chopped tomatoes, paprika, sugar, black pepper and chickpeas into the pan and stir well. Leave to simmer and reduce for 10min.
- Once the sauce has reduced, add the drained fusilli and stir well until the pasta is well coated. Serve immediately.