Sage and onion stuffing is a Christmas classic – but what if you’ve been buying mixes or ready made, perhaps this is the year you go back to home-made!
Just try out this great little recipe and taste the difference!
For more info on fresh herbs visit
- Preheat oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onion and sage for 5min.
- Add the breadcrumbs and pepper and cook for 2-3min.
- Stir in the stock and season to taste.
- Roll into 12 balls and place on a lightly greased baking tray and cook for 15min. Alternatively, press into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 20min until golden on top.
Made in just four easy steps – watch the video here: