Need to use up that leftover turkey? Try this creamy, delicious and filling soup that’s ready in 10 minutes!
- Place the butter into a saucepan and allow to melt over a gentle heat. Add the onion and garlic and fry until translucent and starting to turn golden.
- Add the stock and the peas, reserving a few for garnish, and gently simmer for 5min.
- Blend the soup in a jug blender or whizz with a stick blender until silky smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Return to the pan, add the cream and gently reheat to a simmer.
- Serve immediately, stirring in the turkey, and garnishing with the bacon, herbs, reserved peas and a little extra cream.