A light lunch for Easter, or a great addition to your Easter Day buffet!
- Heat oven to 190°C, Fan Oven 170°C, Gas Mark 5. Place onions on a small baking tray and spray with oil. Cook for 10min.
- Place eggs in a pan of warm water, bring to the boil and cook for 4min. Drain and place in cold water. Once cooled, peel and shell.
- Meanwhile, cut each sheet of filo into 8 squares and spray with oil. Make 8 stacks of filo each containing 3 squares, offsetting the corners of each square slightly. Place into an oiled muffin tin and lightly scrunch the edges above the top of the tin. Bake for 15min until deep golden. Add tomatoes to the onions and stir, then season.
- Cook for 12-15min until soft. Stir through the basil.
- To serve, fill each pastry case with the roasted onions, tomatoes and a few chilli flakes (optional), add an egg and garnish with extra basil.