Deliciously sticky, moist and moreish this Rocky Road could be the slippery slope to naughtiness!
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Put the sour cherries and blueberries in a pan with the cordial and 30ml of water and bring to a simmer then remove from the heat and set aside to cool and soak for at least an hour.
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, and heat until just coming to a simmer, stirring. Put the dark and milk chocolate in a bowl with the butter and pour over the hot condensed milk.
- Stir until you have a smooth glossy mix.
- Strain the fruit, discarding any excess liquid, then add to the chocolate mix with the biscuits and mini marshmallows. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tip it into the lined baking tin and spread out with the back of a spoon. Melt the white chocolate, then drizzle it all over the surface. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours until solid. Cut into 16 squares and serve.
Belvoir Fruit Farms uses those same natural ingredients to make its mouth-watering range of Cordials that contain no artificial preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners, just lashings of real pressed fruit juices, flowers and spices, pure and simple.