This summer the expert chef’s at GourmetMeatClub.co.uk have developed a range of seasonal recipes, all perfectly designed to accompany its range of premium grass fed meat. Lo Mein Pork Stir Fry with Vegetables is the perfect quick and easy summer recipe that not only tastes delicious but is a healthy alternative.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
- Once the water has boiled, reduce the heat and cook noodles according to package directions. Stir the noodles regularly and once cooked, drain and set to the side.
- Remove the pork strips from the packaging and place a wok over a medium heat with a tablespoon of toasted sesame seed oil.
- When the pan begins to smoke, add the pork strips and the Chinese five spice to the wok and stir.
- Cook the pork strips for 7-8min.
- Add the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and minced garlic.
- Stir the ingredients together for a further 2min then add the cabbage, broccoli, spring onion and red pepper.
- After 2-3min, add the noodles and stir in with the pork strips and vegetables.
- To serve, add the stir fry to a bowl and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and an extra drizzle of soy sauce.