For a fresh and delicious supper, with zingy oranges for added vitamin C! For more recipes visit https://porc.wales/en
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5, 190°C, 375°F
- Mix together in a large bowl the marmalade, soy, orange juice, black bean sauce and star anise.
- Add the belly slices and coat in the juice. Cover and marinate in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Remove the belly slices from the marinade and place in an oven pan, cover with foil and cook for about 50–60min, turning and basting occasionally.
- Allow belly to cool slightly and then cut into chunks.
- Serve on a bed of Chinese leaf, lettuce, beansprouts, spring onions, fresh coriander leaves and orange segments. Serve drizzled with the warm cooking juices.