To celebrate National Burger Day (Aug 24), we’ve got a cracking recipe for you!
- For the burger, cut the chorizo into small dice.
- In a large bowl place the two types of mince and the chorizo, season them with salt and pepper and the smoked paprika.
- Weigh out the burger mix into 150g balls, then roll into burger. Put in fridge for about 15min to set.
- For the Southwest Sauce, place all ingredients into a food processor and blend.
- Heat up a pan, place the burger in it and cook for 5min each side.
- Toast the brioche bun, slice the red onion, put salad on bun and place burger on top.
- Serve with the southwest sauce and sweet potato fries.