This delicious supper dish is made with a chermoula marinade – we have given you the ingredients, but the spicy mixture can be made with chermoula paste which you can buy in shops! And pork is full of good health benefits, as you can find out at Love Pork!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- Place the medallions on a board between two sheets of cling film. Using the base of a small saucepan or rolling pin, bash them all over until they’re 1cm thin.
- For the Marinade: To make the chermoula, place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend to an uneven purée. Place the pork medallions in a shallow dish and smear the chermoula all over them.
- For the Cauliflower Couscous: Meanwhile make the cauliflower couscous, place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until it resembles couscous. Spread out on a non-stick baking tray and cook for 15-20min, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- During the last 5min, heat an ovenproof pan or griddle pan for a couple of minutes until hot. Add the pork medallions to the pan and cook for 3min on one side. Turn the medallions over and place the pan in the oven to cook for a further 6-8min or until the juices run clear.
- Transfer the cauliflower couscous to a bowl and stir in the lemon zest, chopped tomatoes and coriander.
- Serve the pork medallions with the couscous, a spoonful of yogurt and a wedge of lemon.