Love cheese? And something quick and veggie! Mediterranean is the most healthy diet, so this Halloumi cheese dish from bacofoil is ideal!
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC, Fan Oven 170ºC, Gas Mark 5.
- Loosely line a large shallow oven tray with a large piece of Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil – remember to always place food on the dull side – and place the pieces of onion, pepper and courgette onto it. Drizzle with 1-2tsp olive oil and gently toss together using clean hands. Roast in the oven for 20min until the vegetables are just starting to turn brown round the edges.
- Meanwhile make the dressing. Mix the passata, extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar in a small bowl. Chop the herbs, reserving a few whole mint leaves for garnish, and stir into the dressing.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and add the cherry tomatoes and garlic. Season with a little pepper and carefully mix in. Scatter over the pine nuts.
- Arrange the slices of halloumi over the top and return to the oven for a further 10min. Alternatively place under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Drizzle with the dressing and scatter over the remaining mint leaves. Serve with some crusty bread.