The tiniest nibble for the tastiest treat – ideal to serve at a cocktail party! Christmas canapes for fun and flavour!
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Lay two pastry sheets on top of one another and cut down into 12 squares, to make 24 squares in total.
- For each tartlet, brush 2 squares of filo with olive oi. Place one square on top of the other, rotating slightly so the corners don’t line up.
- Press each pastry stack into the hole of a 12-hole mini muffin tin. Put a tsp Sacla’ Pesto into each pastry case then crumble in a little goat’s cheese and sprinkle with pepper
- Top with a few fresh thyme leaves and cook for 8-10 minutes until pastry is golden. Cool for few minutes on a rack, then serve!