The pie is delightfully simple to make, whilst also being low in saturated fat and salt using rapeseed oil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, Fan Oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Poach the salmon for 10-15min until cooked through, then flake.
- Add the kale to boiling water and boil for 3-4min, drain well and mix in the nutmeg.
- Mix the salmon with the chives and season with black pepper.
- Brush the sheets of filo pastry with the oil and cut 1 sheet in half, place 1 half into the base of a greased ovenproof dish.
- Spread over ½ the salmon mixture and top with half the kale, season with pepper.
- Repeat with the other half sheet of filo and spread over the remaining salmon mixture and kale.
- Finally, top with the last 2 filo sheets, scrunching them up. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15min until golden.