Try Simon’s one-pot family meal… delicious!
- In a deep, heavy bottomed pan, fry the chorizo for 2 minutes and then remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the onion, garlic and celery and cook until soft. Add the cubed sweet potato and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and stock to the pan and return the chorizo. Mix well, season and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and parsley until the eggs are cooked.
- Make four wells in the mixture then carefully crack an egg into each hollow. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until set.
- Add a sprinkle of parsley and serve.