Easy to make beef enchiladas that all the family will enjoy! Make some tonight to please all your hungry eaters!
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and grease a baking tin big enough to take all of the rolled tortillas.
- In a large frying pan, warm the Mazola Pure Corn Oil and start to soften the onion, pepper and minced beef. Turn up the heat to brown the mince.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, stirring well. Cook for a further 5min.
- Lay out each tortilla and fill with some of the minced beef mixture. Roll up into a sausage shape and place in your greased baking tin. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Once they are all snug in the tin, sprinkle over the cheese and olives and bake for 15-20min until the topping is golden and starting to crisp.
- Finally, sprinkle over the coriander with a few spoonfuls of salsa and dig in!