A treat for vegetarians! Bringing together warming spices, the creamy nuttiness of California walnuts, and powerful flavour of tahini, this mouth-watering dish perfectly showcases the flavours of aubergine and pomegranate. Perfect for a side or veggie main!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix all the spices together and put to one side. Brush the sliced aubergine with olive oil, place on a baking tray and sprinkle over the spices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning over halfway, until tinged golden brown around the edges.
- Mix the yoghurt with the tahini adding a squeeze of lemon, then dilute with a splash of water to create a good drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle the aubergines with the tahini yoghurt and pomegranate molasses. Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds, chopped walnuts and flat leaf parsley to serve.