We love this warm, fragrant dish. A brilliant and versatile mid-week supper – add as many vegetables as you like!
- Heat the Mazola Pure Corn Oil in a saucepan and fry the spring onions and chicken for 5min.
- In a separate saucepan, put the rice on to boil.
- Add the green pepper and sugar snaps to the pan with the chicken, stirring well. Add the curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and palm sugar – stir well and cook for 10min.
- When the rice is almost cooked, add the diced rainbow vegetables into the water and cook for a further 2min.
- Drain the rice and vegetables and serve in a small bowl.
- Pour a serving of the Thai green curry into a bowl and sprinkle the coriander over the top with a good squeeze of lime.