Oh flip, Pancake Tuesday is on the way – let’s get the frying pan revved up, with a delicious lemony recipe from British Lion Eggs
- Sieve the flour into a bowl to get rid of any lumps.
- Add the eggs to the flour and a quarter of the milk. Whisk until smooth then gradually whisk in the remaining milk.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add a small amount of oil or butter. Using a few sheets of kitchen paper, wipe around the pan so that it is lightly greased.
- Pour about 3tbsp of batter into the pan, then swirl it around so that it thinly covers the base of the pan.
- Cook for 45sec or until golden brown, then flip it over using a fish slice and cook for 30sec on the other side. Remove from the pan and eat straight away or place between sheets of baking paper and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of sugar.