A delicious recipe using almond milk…
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and slowly whisk in the milk – checking the consistency.
- Tip! If you can wait – pop the batter in the fridge for half an hour – this really helps!
- Heat a wide non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a little oil.
- Cook the pancakes in batches by dropping about a tablespoon of batter for each pancake into the pan.
- Cook for about 3min on each side until golden.
- Transfer the pancakes to a warm plate and cover to keep warm.
- Cover in blueberries and Clarks Maple Syrup.