Don’t miss this issue’s top six beauty essentials, including Vaseline’s iconic little tin, now available in a special limited edition version designed by Lulu Guinness. Here’s why no handbag should be without one!
13 Great Beauty Tips
- Meeting your date for dinner? Apply a slick of Vaseline to your lips for an instant silky and seductive look.
- Faded manicure? Rub Vaseline over your nail varnish to make it sparkle and shine like new again.
- Unsightly bags under your eyes? No problem – warm a small amount of Vaseline between your fingers and gently dab under your eyes before bed, and voilà, you’ll be back to your beautiful self in no time!
- Apply Vaseline to your legs after waxing or shaving for a no-sting alternative to moisturiser, as well as adding a protective barrier to your skin.
- Craving that dewy look? Apply a dab of Vaseline to the apples of your cheeks or beneath your brow bone for a lightweight highlighter to add instant sheen.
- Tired of flyaways? Tame your tresses with a touch of Vaseline for a sleek and sophisticated look.
- Applying a small amount of Vaseline to your brows will keep them in place and looking slick all night long, so dance the night away, care-free!
- Dot Vaseline along your brows, hairline and cuticles before you apply fake tan to prevent tell-tale orange staining on these areas. Natural-looking faux glow, perfected!
- Slick a bit of Vaseline on the neck of your nail varnish bottle to stop the lid sticking closed, retaining easy access to those gorgeous nail colours!
- Prevent your new stilettos from rubbing by adding a dot of Vaseline to your feet for a layer of protection and comfort. Go on, dance the night away…
- Apply to elbows, knees and ankles to give a beautifully soft touch to otherwise dry areas. Your joints need loving too 😉
- Ensure your New Year’s Eve celebration doesn’t fall flat by using Vaseline to help your body glitter stay in place all through the night.
- Just got a cheeky tattoo? Rub Vaseline onto the area afterwards to encourage healing and keep the area clean and hydrated.