Simple and scrumptious, with marvellous Mediterranean flavours and a kick of chilli, this tasty lunch is sure to be enthusiastically received!
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 30min
- In a bowl, mix the mince, herbs, spring onions, lemon zest, breadcrumbs and cinnamon together.
- Season well and roll small, walnut-sized pieces of the mince into balls.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and fry meatballs lightly, until golden.
- Heat the Sacla’ Sauce in a pan and add the meatballs.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente.
- Add a ladleful of pasta water to the sauce to loosen the mixture and bring all the flavours together.
- Drain pasta well, return to the pan, and add the meatballs and sauce.
- Toss everything together and serve immediately.