This light summer dish is bursting with delicious fresh flavours, so if you fancy healthy meal, then this is definitely one to try!
Preparation Time: 5min
- Trim the asparagus and slice the courgette length ways into strips.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan and gently warm the rapeseed oil.
- Cook the asparagus and courgette for 1 minute on each side, remove, then place in a bowl and cover.
- Sauté the onion, add the mange tout and fresh peas, cook until tender and place into the bowl with the asparagus and courgettes.
- Bring a small deep pan of water to the boil and add ½ teaspoon of salt and a cap full of white wine vinegar.
- Crack the eggs into separate ramekins or cups, gently swirl the boiling water, add the eggs and poach for 1½ minutes.
- As the egg is cooking, place the spinach and olive oil in a bowl, add the vegetables and gently toss together.
- Place the greens in the middle of a small bowl or plate.
- Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and place over the greens.
- Finally, take your Yorkshire Wensleydale and crumble it over the top.