These Doggy Ice Pops will go down a storm with dogs feeling the heat. They are ideal for playtime, with dogs able to lick the ice pop and roll it around until the ball of ice has melted and the treats are released!
- Take some Natural Instinct dehydrated treats eg. Organic Chicken Hearts or slice up some Beef Jerky and place into a deflated balloon (you may need to give it a stretch first!)
- Half fill the balloon with cold water from the tap.
- If adding, now you can pop in your diced fruit or blended fruit and vegetables to flavour the water. Always check which fruits and veg your dog is allowed as some can be toxic. Our favourites include blueberries, banana, carrots, peppers, blackberries and spinach!
- Release any air from the top of the balloon before tying a knot, or your ball won’t end up round!
- Place the balloon in a bowl in the freezer. This will ensure your treat ball freezes in a spherical shape. Leave overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, cut away the balloon and dispose of it safely. You will be left with a Doggy Ice Pop! Always supervise your dog when feeding.