Light, fresh and fruity, this is a pudding you’ll want to make over and over again…
Preparation time: 20min
Cooking time: 40min
- Put the sliced JAZZ™ Apples in a shallow oven proof dish and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Cream the butter and caster sugar until fluffy.
- Add one egg and mix. Add the other egg and half the flour and mix again.
- Add the rest of the flour and a tablespoon of warm water and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the apples and bake for 40min at 180°C until golden brown in colour.
- To serve, mash up a handful of blackberries in a bowl and add to the double cream. Mix in and drizzle on top of the cake.