Relax with a cup of tea as you take some time out with our latest Special. We’ve four exclusive short stories for you to enjoy, 8 pages of puzzles, travel inspiration, style tips for the season and so much more! I hope you enjoy autumn, and this latest issue!
Here are some of the highlights:
- We catch up with TV’s Lorraine Kelly
- The latest fashion style trends
- Switch up your winter skincare
- Take a trip down memory lane with our favourite vintage beauty buys
- Planning a trip? What about beautiful Nepal? Plus we highlight the best places home and abroad to see all the splendour or autumn.
- Check out a wonderful selection of bucket list destinations – start saving for your dream trip now!
- Dr Philippa looks into gum and teeth health during the menopause, plus the reasons for hearing loss
- Health writer Karen Evennett offers some great advice for staying healthier for longer
- Garden expert Susie White shows us the beauty of her garden from autumn through to spring
- Embrace all the colours and themes of the season in your home decor
- Make a needle felted garland and a crocheted throw with the help of our craft pages
- Hallowe’en recipes, with a Mexican influence!
- Test out your knowledge with our spooktacular quiz
- Have you ever had deja vu, or find you rely on women’s intuition? Are these experiences real, or not? Marie Penman investigates…